BEST National Sponsors
22 September 2016 - How are You Progressing?
To remind you of what your team should be accomplishing, I'm posting excerpts from the 42 days of BEST presentation. Surely this is not everything you should be doing but it is a good place to start:
Week 1 (click for details)
- Research the game theme
- Select a rules "expert"
- Setup team structure/responsibilities
- Make a detailed schedule with milestones
- Set yourself some goals
- Develop initial design concepts
- Create marketing/publicity plans
- Create testing plans
- Get necessary training
- Get software installed
Week 2 (click for details)
- Preliminary design
- Do some prototyping/evaluating
- Develop preliminary software design
- Work on research paper for notebook
- Design/select a team logo & team name
- Plan & start your team website
- Plan for best dressed award
07 September 2016 - Team Dashboards are Open
Your Team Dashboard credentials were emailed to you today. If you have not received them, please contact us ASAP!
What's new on the dashboard this year?
- Confirm your team's participation ASAP PLEASE!
- UIL participation will be reflected here, if you selected UIL and all of the criteria have been satisfied.
- Capitol BEST schedule with quick access to important instructions, maps, etc. as they are released.
- Request and get access to software licenses NOW, even before Kickoff.
- Start working on your Team Identity; get this out of the way early!
- New online Consent and Release form with electronic signatures. No more paper to shuffle!